Sunday, November 1, 2009

I'M PISS AT 2 PERSON. WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE THE 3RD? BE MY GUEST

I have two topics to discuss and it relates to 2 person.. First

Come and join me in the Anti-Rafael Club
Firstly, I just want to say, that is by far the worst call, worst game I have ever seen by Liverpool, I'm not going to blame the players but I mainly put the blame on Rafael Benitez. I'm going to predict the future here, either he has to step up his game or he gets fired by Monday. I prefer the 2nd choice, don't you agree. I have tolerated with Rafael's decision and strategy long enough. I hope I'm the first to say it, but Rafael, I may have praise you at times but you don't deserve to wear the Red Shirt. Rafael was just a 1 hit- wonder, only won the Uefa Champions league once and afterwards, where the hell is the barclays title??? Huh?? Where??
Do you see  his call on substituting Torres, Benayoun and Kuyt??? He replace them with youngsters? What happen to Aquilani? what happen to Johnson? Common Degen and Lucas?? Who the hetch was number 16 for Liverpool??? Ok, if you didn't have anymore players, why did you subbed out Torres and Benayoun??? OMG... Worst call ever.... Before you tried this method of rotation, meaning you try to always to change tactics every match and sometimes I questioned your decision. However, this is the LAST STRAW!!! I admit you have pulled off some damn good performance and giving Liverpool fans high hope but then just can't live up to the expectations, like someone you remind me of.. In Big games, you managae to impress us all by making the right decision, taking risks but all the other games matters else well. If you lose to ManU, ok we lose our pride but the biggest pride is winning the English Premier League.. ManU and Arsenal fans, for last week fixture(23 October 2009), I know how you feel, I'm not going to picked on ManU fans, you guys have every right and Arsenal fans, I know how you may have felt after the West Ham match, but Liverpool's match was even worst.. 2 red cards within minutes and conceded 3 goals..
Rafael thanks for pumping me up for my Finals..
I am not ashame of going down and losing to Fulham, their a good team.
I am not ashame of being a Loyal Liverpool FAN but it wasn't their fault
I am ashame of having Rafael Benitez as our managa up til now.
Lucas and Degen shall leave with you too.
You want me to help you pack your bags guys, no problem, I will be glad.
Seriously, Have you ever seen Arsene Wenger and Sir Alex Ferguson make such calls???
I know at times they have but this is by far the worst Rafael.
I am disappointed...

Please support my Anti-Rafael Benitez club( Until he can prove to me, like he did in the Uefa Champions League, then you will earn my respect back)



Ok next person.. Well I'm not piss at him I'm actually disappointed
You made a promise to someone and I hope you'll keep it and prove me WRONG
I won't mention his names but you'll know him.

Once a upon a time...
Are you the TRUTH or just a lie???
Dude, I'm starting to think you don't want to hang with us.
Ok I know mum can be a dragged and won't allow you to do things.
but I don want you to argue with your parents and come out with us.
Instead, I want you to be honest.
That's why I'm writting this post cause I'm your friend
I'm going to be honest and I can't sat anything any longer.

I'm beginning to think are you lazy or is your mum that strict?! Ok I know mum can be damn strict but please I want the truth because I'm a man and I can handle the truth. Are we your friends? Are we just wind that you won't see after we blew away? I'm maybe sounding harsh and maybe I'm paranoid, but this is what I feel. You know, you should appreciate that other people are thinking about you and be grateful we can tolerate we your attitude, although we do enjoy your personality but still, FFK!!! OMG... I'd stayed silent and support your decision because I trust that your making the rigth choice and you are commited to that path. So I won't judge here, but You have lied my friend long enough. I want a straight answer!! Seriously!!
I'm not going to go on any longer and say things, Are we really friends or you don't care about our feelings. GIve me a straight answer.. Don't worry I'm not mad, I'm just disappointed.
I hope you can live up to your promise to that certain friends of yours and promise this will be ALL OVER AFTER THE FINALS. Dude, you know I love you as a brother from another mother, but prove me wrong that you're not a bad guy after all and you were being truthful the whole time.. Thx for giving such good memories.
Calvin thanks for cheering me up regarding the Liverpool match
I will be discrete.
I will be strong
I will have to live and forget
I will have to move forward
Don't look back
because
WHat I've done
in SAM
is about to be tested

~FInals Baby is tomorrow~
~See you after Finals~

No comments:

Post a Comment