Wednesday, October 28, 2009

I must leave and I may never comeback.. I'm sorry.. The Ugly truth..Hi Kitty=)



GoodMidnite, Okok, I know what you're thinking, "Your title is absurd" or "Don bull la" or "You seriously are an emo with issues". I know the title is exaggerating a lil but it's partially true guys, take it and accept it( for those who cares..hehe). Now you're asking yourself, "What is JJ so upset about?" or "What going on J?". Well E3 friends and KL buddies, I only have until end of November here and I might leave and well, not know when will I actually comeback. You see, My original plan was to comeback after new years and spend a lil more time with my friends here but I didn't get the approval. I'm leaving for England in December, so I still have to leave and instead of leaving my stuff here in KL, I'm taking it back with me to Sabah and officially move out. I thought i could leave my stuff here and have a good reason to comeback to Subang, but as usual, my dad is right: I can't waste money and pay for 2 month rental, so that's that, I'm going HOme, sadly and happy at the sametime. Actually I don know what am I feeling, mix emotion here and some of my friends even call me Emo here.Lol right??

hehe..just for kicks.. But seriously, I'll be damn sad to leave wei.. I love my friends here but miss my HOME, SABAH!!.. Aiyo, wtf man.. I don't even know if I'll study in KL next year because I'm actually looking for a university that offer a good course in civil engineering. Most probably, I'll be doing structural, I don't care how hard is it or how lazy am I, I'm gonna do it!! IN AUSTRALIA... BIG LOL!!!... Not actually excited about the Australia part, wanted to study somewhere else but if that's the place that offers good courses in my interest, then so be it. Sorry guys, I wish I could stay longer and create more memories with you guys(Don actually know if You guys care or not, but still I want to express myself).
My parents want me home for a good reason also, to take care of my brothers, because they're not themselves or they need to improve themselves and not to be big-headed, they need me and I too, need them. I gotta help through their hard times, beside I miss my 2 annoying Bros..hehe.. I admitted it..
So my curtain shall fall at the end of november or somewhere there, my book shall closed for Subang but I shall not forget the memories with my dear friends of E3 and other Taylorians. I will remember all my E3 mates and I'll try to rememeber others(hahahaha...kidding)
Oh yeah, met a Kitten today, gave him milk, found him at college, it was so adorable..DAMN... cute wei..


Cute pic just wanted to post it
Just so there is no misunderstanding
Not my girlfriend
yet..hehehe..kidding


So here's my good friend Calvin and the cute Kitten
SO there it is, the Ugly Truth..

P/s trying my best here, study hard and smart everyone.. David thanks for your tribute in your blog, wish it was longer though, don hide ur feelings about me..hehe.. sounded kinda wrong..oh well
Avi try to be less annoying...Lol la u sumtimes.. I kow you'll miss me the most..haha

No comments:

Post a Comment