Thursday, November 12, 2009

PRO EVOLUTION SOCCER vs FIFA...duh...

Why do I need to say more?
Overall, PES or Winning Eleven is totally better
I'm not going to go over the freaking comparison, you can do that on the internet, DON BE LAZY.
Just type 'PES or Fifa' on google...LOl... As you can see most of the views, opinions and comments are all going to lead to PES is overall damn better than Fifa..




Common GAmeplay is awesome for the PES... I just need to let this one out..
For those who think Fifa is fun, You have not tried PES or Winning Eleven Yet
FYI: I'm looking for an opponent who can actually beat me beside my bro who plays as much as me...
And I just want to add, Girls really don't understand football
Don have all these question about football and always wonder why Boys go gaga over this sport, it's just a game.
Well, Why do Girls go gaga over shopping or jewelry or s**?..haha.. Last part i was kidding
but seriously, You get where I'm coming from??
I play Football
I play Football games
I watch Football
I join a Fantasy Football
And I'm not talking bloody American Football.
I'm talking about the sports that unites people all over the world SPORTS
I LOVE FOOTBALL
Rule 67#: Girls should never ask WHY do boys love Football...

This feeling is something you're born with.. For those guys, who don love Football as much as I do.. You really need a realization or stop playing DOTA...hehe... 
Here;s something for you beginners, take a ball kick it and you will see the light
or take your remote and switch channels to ESPN and Starsports, on Saturday and Sunday catch one match and don cum all over yourself when you watch a Beautiful Game...

I'm so tired now.. Just finish watching Zombieland.. wei... Damn cool and funny man.. One part of the Movie just surprise me and made me laugh so hard and so long... That's phrase didn't sound right... Oh well, I recommned to everyone.
Rule 124#: Never sleep from 7pm to 10.30pm, gives you a headache and you miss Dinner..lol

What now ah??? 
Karl got Call of Duty: Modern Welfare (Just for you Karl..hehe)... 2.
I REPEAT 2!!!!
Damn I am so jealous, it feels like that time where I just spat all over and came to my senses and realize that I love COD.. Thanks to Avi for introducing me to such an addictive game...
Someday I will match up to Karl...haha
Calvin try not to sleep during the day, u miss out on a lot of things..

Aiyo.. I suck in blogging.. dude.. it's 15 min to 4am, WTH am I doing??? Spec Maths is tomorrow 6am..hahaha.. Go figure

~Rule 36#: Goodnight~

No comments:

Post a Comment