Monday, November 30, 2009

Home Sweet Home..I know Lame quote=)

Yes.. I am Home everyone.. but I know none of my Sabahan friends are reading this post..Don really like reading so just going to talk about my Kl friends.. But I know only 1 person is keeping update with my blog..You know who you are...
So I just came home yesterday.. Didn't do much.. My house was pretty cold.. Reason I would rather not tell.. But My mum and Chico seem quite fresh and happy to see me. So i was happy with that..
My dinner was awesome..althought it was pretty simple, but I needed it.. So i was eating like a pig.. Wow.. I miss Homecook meals..
At night, I got drunk, went to my friend's place for a gathering. They actually planned earlier, simeple BBq, didn't even know I was coming home, My fault for not telling them but I think, I think la, they were happy to see me.. damn a lot of people started smoking now, maybe i should have taken Calvin's, Karl's and Weng Jun's offer...Just kidding.. I would never smoke but nothing against people who do smoke..
Open Jack Daniel's and I think one of my friend, the bartender that night, spiked my drink, meaning gave me a bit too much JD than cola in it. But I went home early cause I didn't spend that much time with my family. I was eating supper and was watching football. Then I realize I felt asleep on the couch, wow... must have been the drinks and medicine i took for my sore throat.. haha.. Next day, sunday, simple day today..
Oh yeah, before I left on my jetplane, Did I mention my friends, E3, wanted to say their goodbyes by sending me all the way to the airport, KLIA. DAmn far wei, unbelievable, I still not, couldn't believe they did that, those guys are awesome. When we arrive at the airport, we hang out like normal, insults and talk about old memories. Suddenly, 2 girls needed my help, it was Bernard Dompok's nieces, overweight, what do you expect from Girls. So I Helped them cause they were going to Sabah on the same flight as me and I didn't need to do much. All I was thinking in my head, "hurry, i wanna go back to my friends"..hehe.. So we spend our last hour together at McD. We had some laughs, ate some food, took pictures and then.. The Sad part, we said our goodbye at the departure hall, and yes, I couldn't help myself, but I cried, ok?! Happy?? hehe...
Farewell everyone
I will comeback soon
E3 forever
My next post will be about my E3 friends
some highlights I wanna share If I can remember
Just a preview: You guys, E3, are AWESOME!!!
~CIAO~

No comments:

Post a Comment