Saturday, November 21, 2009

InTeclletual Retard livin He's final Week,Days,Hours,Minutes and Seconds

It was bliss  and lust.......
hahaha not really
Now to continue on My post
This post is mainly about the few difference I have notice
about me
being here, in KL
and In Sabah
and I would like to talk about a Lame person but My good friend
I have no idea why he refers to himself as lame, I don think so.
Lol...
So better move on.
First I shower
oh...crap almost forgot well..
I just wanna say
When I'm in Sabah, I'm with my family of coz, and that's love
I love hanging out with them, but this is my time now
I have to make them proud
On another note, I'm actually referring to friends.
My mum always told me, you will meet different people
but she would never expected them to be such an influence to me
Sabah: My friends there are down to earth, simple, wanna have fun
wanna be wild, wanna do the impossible, chit chat and just love to hang out with friends
Subang/KL: My friends here are quite intellectual, some even make me feel superior(kidding, SOON!),
they are not as down to earth, they more resourceful, they know a lot of things
I met a lot of different people and I was surprise with their talents,
They are not as simple as Sabah, but that's what I love
about Sabah and Subang.KL
Their different
special
Both I wanna treasure
To be honest
They similiarities are so much more
Fun
Wild
Dreams
Love
Friends
I was in Sabah, they made me who I am today
I'm in KL because of the people I care in Sabah guide me this way
KL, I learn the Universe is a bigger place, became wanna of the
TOP PLAYERS FOR COD
PLAYED A PS3
and etc
They gave me a new perspective on LIFE
I never regretted choosing Taylor's
I just wonder, did my friends in Sabah ever notice I had a speech problem and hearing problems
Erm...
People here actually pay more attention to my attributes
my features
kinda weird how I'm putting it.
but yeah OK

So that's Done time to introduce a Funny guy, who doesn't insult others but Himself
Don worry SURYA, this is brief
I had so much fun with CAlvin and Surya Yesterday on the 19 -20 of Nov.
Do you know why it's 2 days?
because We spent the whole morning til 7am
I was suppose to go to Moral, I did go
but we chatted from 12am til 7am
at a 24 hour mamak
I don know what were we doing
but we kept on laughing laughing laughing
MAn Surya is DAmn funny
Some Stranger from UK is sleeping in his Room
This guy will tell his friends,
like if He plans to go somewhere
He say things like
'See How I wake up?'
man, it's unfortunate, we met quite late
but I shall not waste anymore time
I have up until thursday to Pack
I better make my list,
I got a lot of things
I apologize in advance if I forgot to post anything

One pic for the road





This Large guy right there.
SURYA is his name
LAdies he isn;t taken..haha

~That's all folk~

No comments:

Post a Comment