Monday, March 8, 2010

My Current Status: I LOVE MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!

Hello everyone =), I'm such in a joyous mood. Although I'm quite full of stresses but I can't do anything about it yet, all I can do is wait til the time comes I will need to face it. Right now, I'm enjoying my life. My Parents are so supportive of my decision i make nowadays, they're quite linear but they're still quite strict also, Although I'm more than a minor but I still have my boundaries. Well whatever it is, I'm happy to have my parents. My brothers also, I'm proud of them, with their sports and education, I wouldn't change them, just need to improve them..hehe... I just wish they would be proud of me for something.. I feel that I have nothing to show myself for, my bros don ever tell me what are they proud of, I always talk to my friends about my bros accomplishment.. Not all the times but still.. Sometimes I can be the most confident guy but sometimes I also lose my self-esteem a bit.  The Big question to everyone is: WHat are you proud of me for? I'm not expecting any right answer, just answer that would ease myself, answer that would make me not doubt myself from time to time. Yeah, we should doubt ourselves from time to time but not always... It's not healthy..hehe.. We all need confidence, later we won't be able to face life.

So this post, I'm mainly going to talk about is my trip to LAhad datu. Before, I continue, I'm happy that my bro found a girlfriend that is really genuine and cares for him so much..hehe.. COnrgats bro.. So After my family open house has been celebrated and everything, I was given the green light to go and see my Girlfriend, Y. I was expecting my mum to allow me to go anytime I want, I just didnt expect for her to let me go, so early.. The week after the openhouse, the coming weekend, I was already arranging my trip, booking my hotel, renting a car and booking a flight there. The arrangements were going well, all I was worried about is my Uncle who was accompanying me on the trip and no one else could hae afford for the trip. So I was afraid my friend was goin to be lonely during the trip when I was with Mi Amor. And I was right but he actually didnt mind and was really understanding about it. I'm very lucky to be surrounded with kind people. I love my life.. Strike one...

The Journey there was awesome, it was suppose to be long but he made it fast....hahaha.... damn fast.. We travelled to 2 cities. When we finally made it there, our destination, or MY DESTINATION. SHe surprise me, she came to my room and we greeted...hehe... I'm not going to give the whole detail to the trip but it was AWESOME... I WANNA GO BACK...  Meeting her friends and family was awkward at first la but at the end, I think i did a pretty good job. She tells me, everyone liked me, some even open up to me, that was touching. The parents seem to be ok with me, Had dinner with her whole family, heart wasnt racing, because I'm quite used to the situation where everyone on the table is older than me, knows more, knows each other. The situation is similiar to accompanying my Dad to a wedding at the table,  instead of my dad now, I accompanied my Dear..hehe...
I was really happy to meet everyone, to meet good people in LD.. I thank everyone for being very kind to me. I Wasn't being anyone but myself, so I hope you all enjoyed JJ..hehe.. 
I really cannot talk in detail what happen in Lahad datu, but I'm in Love with this Girl...
I thank Utada Hikaru for her song - Firsr Love.
I thank SUm 41 for their song - WIth me..haha.. the list will go on on..hehe..
I'm thankful for a lot of things.
Thanks for the necklace, Yvette
I love my life.. My life right now.. I want to enjoy before I move on to start a new chapter in my life which in my Future UNiversities.
Right now, I'm in a jam, This coming friday I have to make a decision between my Friends, who wants me to join them at the club against My Father's quality time with the chance to meet Mi amor, once again..hard decision isn't it.. Which should I choose, should I go on an adventure or dance in the club.. Walau headache.. Hmm.. ok now I'm just going to show you all some pictures of my and my friends..


This is an awesome pic, wish I was looking at the camera when it took this picture..Lol


Oh yeah, me and my friends created this game, where it involves eaating wasabi, mustard or disgusting pickles, if ur hand loses in the blackjack.. U know blackjack.. 21... U know..
This game rocks hard..Check out the other photos in my facebook..
Killa


LAst but not least..
Well the picture speaks for itself.. RIght Dear?..hehe..
Miss u so much =) <3
P/s.. Giving up on your goal and changing your goals is two totally different things.
Giving up is turning your back from your path to your goal
Changing is looking forward but with a different direction to another goal
Good luck Everyone with their Goals

~See You Later Aligator~

1 comment: