Friday, November 27, 2009

Slowly, swiftly, *thump*Thump*.. It's shattering..

Yes, the reality is near, the end is soon for E3, after everyone says their farewell, we shall then be called Ex-SAM, Ex-E3... My heart is tearing, I don know if anyone notice, but I'm sorry If I ever hurt anyone, I'm sorry If I didn't keep my promises, I'm sorry if I couldn't help you, I'm sorry for leaving...
Thump..
It hurts...
Thump
I hope we'll meet
Thump..
I wish everyone good luck with their lives
Thump
Why can't it stop.. wait... It only has begun...
Tears don't come out...
I may sound stupid, emo even
or maybe a lil too much... But it's the Truth, The Ugly Truth..
I'll admit I am Emo when it comes to leaving my best Friends..
You all are one of a kind
You all are just tooooooooooo Good
TO be true..
I'll miss you all...
Thump...
.....
..........
.............
................
Silence...
.....Cod.....Genting..........PS3....The Good times....
Classes...teachers....Ouch... I can't bare it anymore..
I love you all, I shall, will, never forget you all..
Thanks for the memories
~I hope we meet soon again in the future~


No comments:

Post a Comment