Sunday, November 22, 2009

Another day Full of Laughs with my friends

I have a dream..
I have a goal
AN AIM!!!
To beat Avi in Fifa 10....
I don't know why, but I HATE IT, I HATE IT
that I lose..Generally...
No offense to Avi, Good sportsmenship
but A guy who has been playing Winning Eleven, PES all his, partially his whole life..
Not to showoff or anything
But I have no lost to anyone yet in Winning Eleven or PES
So pls in lighten me
MY bro, Chico has successfully beaten me a couple of times
I AM THE BEST.. but Fifa...erm..not so
It's a totally different game..
Winning Eleven is Simple
but Fifa is complex a bit la...
So That's one of My goals to beat Avinash in Fifa..
now I just need money $$$$$$, to buy myself a PS3, Controller and games
LOL

So I have a few more days left here in Subang, I wonder if anyone will miss me, or anyone would actually care, I don really play a big part in anything, I don even give any such influence. However, I will miss them all.

Karl today was surprisingly energetic and full of himself...RANDOM THIS< RANDOM THAT...aiyo.. It's hard to stay in the same planet as him..
JosTling!! JOSTLING!!! I have no idea how to spell that word or to even understand it's definition but I know this, It's stupid just like Avi, and if anything is related to Avi it's sure to be Funny..
Just one word, and the whole room make it like a stand-up material on stage. An adjective, a verb, a proverb.. I don know anymore.. Jostling... From what Avi said, it means a 2 football players, pls not american ok, fighting for a ball while chasing after it. Whatever la.

I love my parents....

I love my friends

I love .....

~Jostling~
Bye Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment