Saturday, November 21, 2009

A DAy in the Mountains until THe Night at the Prom. I'll never forget Subang....

Finally JJ is back in The Flesh!!! Hello everyone, if anyone is actually out there, been quite a while since I blog so many things happen.. The Genting Trip, Movies, SAM Prom Night, hanging out with Friends until sunrise..haha.. and also I found another Good Friend, Surya. Man, I'm going to miss Subang. Let's start from the beginning.. GEnting Trip, I shall give the overall comment: kinda worth it, had a lot of fun, new experience and relive some old memories but also made a lot, and I mean a lot of new ones. The Bus trip was surprisingly short and the day before going to Genting, I only got 1 hour of sleep, nice one JJ..lol.. Quite tired but also at the same time I was so excited because I was hanging out with my classmates. When we arrive we didn't waste anytime, pranks, plans, laughs, jokes, take photos and blah blah. First we did was go to the Theme Park. I don know about the others , I love theme parks, I enjoyed myself cause I went on many rides, My favourites were the 2 roller coaster, not scary but the adrenaline was just cool. I pity the others whi waited 2 hours just for Go-Kart and I was surprise Karl didn't ride anything,  must have been some bad memory, well I understand. Ok, so more or less 2 hours was gone, others only went on 1 ride while the others including me went on some few rides.=). Afterwards it rain, we all went back to our room.
My roommates were Karl, Yue Zhi, Calvin and Avi. To me it was the perfect roommates. There was chaos in the room, Avi and Yue Zhi the love birds kept on having their petty arguement. Karl was trying his best to sleep on the desk because the Bed was damn full and well I just wanted to sleep. Unfortunately, Calvin was quite Ill but that didn't stop him from having FUN. We all chatted, jokes around and KArl actually saw Avi NAKED in the toilet..haha.. he just unlock the door from the outside..Wow.. We tried to play PS2 but it was dead and well we eventually went to sleep cause all 5 of us were tired and wanted a lil nap. I heard everyone else were walking around and doing their things. After we got up, we did the most incredible things I have ever done and it was so worth it, Playing FIFA 10 with a PS3..Yeah You heard it properly..PS3...walau.. I cannot describe how it felt but I'm going to say this, worth every penny. Ok I better stop, moving on, typical dinner and afterwards just made some more great memories and moments. I'll just give you the summary, we scared the living crap out of everyone in the Hotel, Calvin bought a mask, a reaper mask and had this big black, dark cloak to go with it. HE really look like the Killer from Scary movie but just shorter..haha.. We scared SOoN was priceless, we even, not on purpose, scared the living daylights of the other hotel guests..Aiyo..so funny.. BUt we knew we couldn't scare old people. Damn, we made so much noise in the Hotel, I was surprise if they were going to kick us out. Luckily they didn't. Throughout the night we burn the midnight oil, chatting, gambling and just walking around. Eventually i slept at 4am and woke up at 11am. All of us went home separately, kinda disappointed there but it was fine.  Travel Kl was a great experience and lucky got WEng Jun. So Genting Trip was Fine but just kinda too expensive. I have to keep a budget..Aiyo..But it was still a blast.
 NEXT...

Let's see, Oh yeah, Wong Yong Yau's Birthday was coming(20 november), so Kar Yee wanted to make a special video. I hope I could put it on Youtube, I hope he really liked it. DOn't want to describe, I want to go on with my stories.

Oh yeah Did i mention? The day we got back from Genting, the next day, Prom Night..hahaha... Kar Yee Slept over at my place before the day of the Prom. We were helping each other get  ready, cut my hair, my hair is different and I like it..hehe.. Recording the video was also on the same day, Wow. SO many things were meant to be done. In the End, we FINISH!! everything...hehe and focus getting ready for Prom.
Not to sound like a A.H. but I look kinda good on Prom Night...haha.. Everyone else were just amazing and the girls, oh the GIRLS... Were so HoT!!!!!!!!!!!!!... I love being part of SAM, I love being a E3 soldier.
Prom was quite disappointing but overall 6 out of 10, after the PRom I gave it 8 out of 10.=). The food was great but the timing sucks. Hey Picture this, it is already difficult enought to control students in a classroom, now picture the a giant number of students in a ballroom. It was a bit of chaos but some cooperated, everyone tried to make it a night not to forget. E3 was being E3, while everyone cheers, we all shouted 'Finish' at them, it's an E3 thing, that's why I love these guys. Taking so many pictures, I thought my phone was going to blow and overload on pictures and videos because of the PROm and Genting.
(I think this might be the longest post so I better separate it).
Mr. Yapp was so casual, he is the definition of casual, wore a blazer and slacks but under his blazer was a T-shirt with a Tiger face on it. Wow.. Everyone else look marvelous. Performance was so so. Bad thing was there was no dancing at all there but to make up they gave us all free tickets to a Nearby club, a very good one I might add, M.o.S, so worth it going it. HAnds down, best club I've been so far, just wish I had some girls. Wait I had Debbie, Thanks girl. Afterwards went to drink a few bottles, I wasn't drunk Lol.. I just wanted to get a lil high with the beers, so i drank quite fast except I didn't vomit. Next thing I knew, I slept and I overslept, Opps I miss Moral Classes...hahaha... Ok I'll be posting something else again after this. Thus......
Wait enjoy some pics first that were taken
on this 2 special days.













!Dashing!


Pou knows most of my Sabah friends

Debbie and Me going back after a long night
TO check out more photos got to my Facebook Profile



~Cheers~
~TO be COntinue~
BOO!!

No comments:

Post a Comment