Tuesday, November 10, 2009

~THE SLEEPING COFFEE~..weeeeee....

~UPDATED~
Ok ignore the title, this blog is about the Good and the Bad news Everyone..
Bad news always seem to be the right one to give first.. so let's start
BAD NEWS is/are...
  1. I'm leaving KL on the 28 of November, sorry E3. Like i left my friends for March Intake, I'm leaving early to go home.. aiyo...
  2. Chem results is going to suck
  3. Leaving my E3 classmate toooo early...sob
  4. Hopefully can finish 'Sorry Sorry'
  5. I won't be able to do a lot of things with my friends before I leave
  6. E3
  7. E3
  8. E3
  9. E3 soldier!!!
  10.  This is not GOODBYE E3
Good news is/are..
  1. E3 don need tolerate with my loudness anymore..haha
  2. Goin to be with my friends and family in Sabah
  3. Goin to see Yvette
  4. Goin to England
  5. Goin to help my Brothers with their problems
  6. Drive around..finally...hehe
Aiyo.. Tmrw is Chemistry paper.. Better stop now...
One more thing: Damn I am going to miss E3
~Adios~

No comments:

Post a Comment