Saturday, October 17, 2009

I called ourselves the "ETHNIC GANG"

What is this Ethnic gang? Who the hell are they? You ask yourself. Well it's a group of friends that are studying in the SAM programme and are in class E3. They consist of:-
  • Karl
  • Yue Zhi
  • Calvin
  • Avi
  • Yuan Ming
  • Weng Jun
These are the members and my good, wild, outrageous best friends. Don know why is Avi there? Mr. FFK, we call him(A person who always cancel last minute and comes up with the worst excuses), cannot stick to his words or promises but he is a great fella, did i mention he's Indian..duh... Seven... Upstairs... Left nut. He has made so many trademarks and has left so many good memories for the whole classmate of E3. Not only skillful in futsal but a intelligent student, sometimes and he can't stop listening to composer Hans Zimmer and Steve Jablonsky.. ARRIVAL TO EARTH... Everytime this guy listen to that song, he has this orgasmic reaction. FUNNY AS HELL. Avi and Na..blah blah.... Hurts for me to say this, I'm gonna miss him, When he enters the room, I'll juts start laughing because of his jokes, sarcastic remark and his FACE!..Hehe.. Met a lot of Indians, but this guy just...THE MAN!!! Ok enough about him.
I don want to forget these 3 guys, Best Friends man, real lucky to have met them.
  • Yong Yeow a.k.a David
  • Soon Zhen Han a.k.a IDiot
  • Louiss, Wong Tiong Hong a.k.a Super Junior member..=)
Yeah these 3 guys are awesome.. David is from Sabah also, and is one of the best student in E3, damn this guy is smart and a good listener. Soon, i already talked about him in my old post but just for fun. Soon is an idiot but one of the most amazing people that I have ever met.
Wong Tiong Hong, thx to him I'm learning to dance but also study. This guy is funny and I respect a lot. Don you there mess with him. What more He is an awesome basketball, he can shoot 30 hoops in a row.. Ryondokulous...
Oh yeah, Yue Zhi, My god, He's girlfriend looks like Taylor Siwft..hehe... Well I think so... Hey, Taylor Swift is HOT!!!. Yue Zhi, first impression, GOODBOY written all over his face and a push over..haha.. Avi's boy toy... Sound sooooo wrong, doesn't it. This guys almost resemble Fabregas and almost plays like him. Yue Zhi is an awesome fella. If u wanna know about cars? Just ask this guy. Yue Zhi, 9 months has pass and you're still the same guy i met, but just better. Wild and tame, good and bad, I don know what to say, sometimes you are unpredictable and other time you are so easy to read. Whatever it is, Thanks a bunch.
KARL, OMG, never met a person like this guy. Smooth, funny and cool, Damn this guy is funny. How many times this guy has made me laugh and left me blank? I'm not sure myself. U gotta meet this guy. I am thankful to have met such a guy. He is a weird looking fella but behind that weirdness and strange sarcasm is a guy who going to take on the world with his lovely girlfriend(someday he will approach). Karl I hope you'll oblige me and allow to say- You're my Best Friend.. Respect to this guy.
Yuan Ming and Weng Jun, first i thought they were some badass and gangster but they're actually down to earth guys. Yuan Ming has a goal and is thriving for it, Weng Jun just chillin and trying his best. These guys are cool, girls get them while there single.. Oh too late, they're unavailable, they even got hot girlfriends, How i envy them.
CALVIN, this guy rite here, rite here, is my, hands down, Best friend, I would take a bullet for this guy. Singapore trip i owe him one, actually i owe him a lot. One of the most kindest, funniest, coolest, awesomest, etc guy i have ever met. Words cannot describe how I appreciate this guy, First time we met, I ask "You watch whose line?", afterwards He stared at me and paused, OMG! He watches it too, both of are fanatics for whose line( Wish it comes back on the air), at that moment, I knew rite there, my Best friend, the beginning and never will have an ending, of Calvin's and JJ's sitcom. I just wanted to say Good Luck with everything and I hope you reach your goal. Words cannot describe how much I value these guys, My GOOD friends. I'm surely gonna miss them all.
1 month left til our finals, our prom, our moral classes, our last few weeks, days, hours, moments together.
I know I shud be studying and everything, I wanna treasure each moment with these guys and my other friends. SAM was a roller coaster after these few months but the ride is going to end and I have mix emotions, I want to stop  the pain, adrenaline and stress but I don wan to stop the thrill, fun and I don want to leave my friends in the roller coaster.
Karl you Inspired me to write this blog, I know I became a poser a bit but you made me realize we don have that much time together anymore.
Don lost my contact guys, I won lose yours, for sure.
E3 is going to disappear soon and separate, we all have to disembark but our friendship will keep floating in my heart.
I love you E3...

FINALS PROGRESS: I'm doin well for my physics and maths, ESL so so.. NOt sure about my spec maths and chemistry yet but Mum and Dad I'll do my best.

My next post will be regarding the things I wanna do after FINALS..

AGain here are some pictures, each of them contain my friends>>>>

Soon, Karl and Yue Zhi everyone...
Ampang Hill is a great place to Hang out



This is just funny, trying to hide from Dr. Santha.
Calvin and Avi everyone



Yong Yeow is in the pic with Avi and Soon
LT 5, this is where I always study with my friends



Wong Tiong Hong, Weng Jun and Yue Zhi
Another day of COD... Yahoo!!



Here's Karl and Yuan Ming
A night out with my good friends.

I am proud to be a E3 student.
GOod luck to everyone in the FINALS
THIS IS AWESOME!

P/S I just wanted to say a few words to our dear MAlaysian Studies Lecturer,
Mr. Arivorm
Wherever you are good luck with everything in England.
You are the next Prime Minister, i salute you sir


~PEACE OUT~

1 comment:

  1. hey, thx dude. i will be coming up with a post like this real soon. for the time being, bear with those boring posts. LOL. thanks for listing me up thr. =) i am proud!!! lol. take care dude.

    ReplyDelete