Sunday, September 5, 2010

Sunny but Cool.. I love thos words



Well well I have finally made it to UK, the weather here, again I have repeated myself so many times is AWESOME, sunny but cool, you can walk for hours and not feel a thing but you're feet will get tired..hehe..
So I am going to finally start my life as a Student here, I can't wait. xD Ok before I go on talking about these last few days here in London, i want to say some few words about my friends, my brothers and my life back in Sabah.

I'm gonna miss them, refering to my friends, my brothers and my life back in Sabah, but life goes on and I'll have to start my new life in UK, My new Home..hehe.. For the past few months, I think I had MORE than enough fun, so I was already ready to leave for quite sometime. However I don't know if my friends, my brothers and my girlfriend were to wave so long goodbye for now..hehe ;) ..
When I left, my brother tributed their status in their facebook for me, it was very touching and my friends tried their best to spend as much as time with me as possible, my friends mean a lot to me, however I still don't know how much i mean to them..hehe.. But I know they care about me..hehe..
Thank everyone for showing me such a great time for the past few months, supporting me and helping me with my problems and being there when I was really really really bored..haha.. My life wouldn't be exciting without family and friends. =)
My Life in Sabah has just stop but it didn't entirely end, because I will be back to my real home. To me Home is your love ones are, and that's back home in Sabah, but if they move, well it might be a different place and well...ahhhh... you got what I mean..hehe..
So I had my fun but it's time to get serious, I have to fight and strive for my future :) So I will.


Ok Now Back to United Kingdom, London.. So yeah I still have time before my course starts on the 17 of september, I'm chillin with my parents for while..hehe.. Last trip to london was intense, because we wanted to see everything but this time we're kinda leaning back a bit, taking our sweet time before they say their farewell to me. Did I mention the trip coming to London was just FANTASTIC, i was in business class the whole way, I hope that experience isn't the last..hehe... More of a motivation to get richer so i can travel in style..hehe.. The food was delicious, fresh, 5 star service..OMGosh Man just thinking about it, I miss it so much, it was so comfortable, 13 hours just flew by..hehe.. The TV shows were entertaining and wasn't outdated but updated..hehe..
London is a fantastic place to go on holiday but it's a bit too pricey sometimes and mostly everywhere..hehe..
But I can't wait to see what Newcastle has to offer. =)
Til next time everyone. I'm so tired. Sorry I can't post anything inspirational or even something funny. Just wanna update my blog.hehe ;). Maybe When i settle down here in my room, I'll have more energy to do that..hehe.. :)
~~PEACE OUT~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment