Sunday, November 1, 2009

E3's Call of Duty: Destroy SAM and Rule KL..=)

Nothing much I wanna talk about. Just going to say a few words before I sleep.
E3
We are the Best
because we're full of boys in our class
We have beaten the rest
and kicked their ass
Let us do one final act
show them what we got
show them that our rack
showing our hardwork wasn't just a dot
We will make our stand
LAdies and Gentlemen
The Finals we have withstand
for too long now-men(hehe)
I love you all
Good luck
Stand Tall
Let us conquer the MUCK!!!

GO! GO! GO!

I no need to say no more, the picture says it all
Whatever happens
no regret
just pure happiness
I AM PROUD TO BE AN E3 SOLDIER


Oh yeah I more annoucement
OUR GAME IS ON IT's WAY E3
IT'S COMING SOON
MODERN WARFARE 2!!!
WALAU!!



~Good Luck, See You After FInals EveryONE~

No comments:

Post a Comment