Saturday, October 31, 2009

~Yes it is true, I like Pie~

Dear everyone,

How is everyone doing(refering to E3 classmare, Sabah friends and family)? I'm doing fine here, well I'm bored out of my mine, going crazy, don know what should i do?.. Well I just wanted to post something and make it sound good..erm...erm... thinking...thinking...I'm thinking.......
No matter what.. You need social skills and you need confidence in life, these are one of the few essential things you need in Life.. I know everybody knows this.. But just a reminder. You can be isolated by people or even isolate yourself from the world. Try being friendly, never fails me.

When I see myself jumping off a building, I know I'll fly, because I believe I can fly. Just like you need to believe in youself. ( DON JUMP OFF A BUILDING STUPID, IT WAS JUST A METAPHOR!!)

p/s I lock myself out of my room for half a hour and trying to find a way in, I manage to get it and get my keys, at the same time I realize how easy it is for people to get into my room. Damn worried now..Lol

~Lover Nite~

No comments:

Post a Comment