Thursday, November 26, 2009

I am who I am, it was all me, my decisions.

I stand today, proud to be an E3 student, proud to be an  5 & 4 Amanah student, proud to be a 1,2 & 3 Cekal student and proud to be a Mojuntin. Furthermore, a Liverpool FAN.
Everything that has happen or going to happen is not fate, not destiny but coincidence. My decision made me who I am today, I'm going to keep making my own decision. No regrets. I come to realize that that coincidence happen, when someone makes a decision and the other someone makes his/her decision and somehow they meet or clash or bump or etc. Their life collide because of their decision. What if he didn't choose SAM, what if I didn't choose SAM, what if I didn't say Yes to march Intake, what if I stayed quite, stay safe, what if she didn't show her picture of her friend, what if Avi didn't FFK, what if Yue Zhi didn't have Sharlene, what if Karl took piloting, what if Soon was intellectual, what if...
You see those 2 words, 'What if'
We don't look back in the past, but think about it. If we didn't decide on many things today we all would have done something different, be somewhere else, be somebody else. Just like the quote "Nothing is ever written on stone", please don't say it's fate, don't say it's destiny, it's coincident because of YOU. Even destiny can be changed, just like another quote "You decide your fate". Some decision will even have influence others, words that u say is the words u decide to say and express. So I shall say no more. I know I sound quite deep, or stupid, or emo but this is what I believe.

It wasn't fate
It wasn't destiny
It wasn't planned out
It was me
That brought and made me who I am today
Mojuntin
Sabahan
Cekal
Amanah
E3
I only have 2 days left to be a Taylorian
~Ciao~

No comments:

Post a Comment