Friday, November 6, 2009

It couldn't happen.. Well it did=P

Hi guys, I have time for one post la of coz....hehe... In the middle of Exam rite now, but I still want to let out something.. Movie critics and the truth of their review(ALl the movies I love).
Let me just list the movies.
Transformers 2: only got 19%..Ouch hurt my heart, I love this movies.. Maybe I'm just a sucka for actions and special effects.

Transformers 1: got 57%.. Not bad but not what I expected

Inglorious bastard: 87%..not surprise..Damn good movie.. Shit.. Brad Pitt is awesome

Terminator Salvation: Got higher than Transformers 2 only lil difference, OMG, I didn't really like this movie

Invention of Lying: Got a rating of average somewhere in the 50%... Not bad and critics say it's fine, could have been better and didn't really stick to the story

Zombieland: Got the same rating as Inglorious Bastard.. MUST WATCH!!!!

Harry Potter, HAlf blood Prince: 83%.. to me the movie was kinda draggy...

DIstrict 9: Got a ridiculous rating of 90%.. I have to agree this movie was one of a kind and look forward to THE FOURTH KIND

The GodFather: Haven watch yet.. but... drum roll please... 100% rating.. HAnds down best movie, as critic say, almost all my friends have watch this movie, I haven..sad. damn

Yes MAn: A movie i quite enjoyed, got 43% only.. not surprise, typical movie, so fair rating

I love you MAn: I'm shocked..Yahoo... 82% rating..damn... walau wei.. did not expect this..haha

Get smart: 53%..speechless..=(

IRON MAN; YES YES... 90%.. Now that's a rating.. Also one of my fav. can;t wait for the 2nd movie..pls don be like transformers 2

American Pie Beta House; they didn't rate it..hahaha..walau.. must have beeen too bad or too vulgar..haha

Well, that's all i wanna say.. dissapointed.. for TRaNsformers 2. REALITY CHECK.. I have to agree, didn't make sense in few parts but I am Loyal, to Liverpool and Transformers

EXAM STATUS: ESL was sad, physics was damn good and Maths was just better..
here comes the hard part...argh... Spec maths and Chemistry... I hate this subjects... I'll update this post when I have the mood agen and Now i just lost it.. talking to someone important to me..( 6/11/09, 1.54am)

~till next time, Ciao~

No comments:

Post a Comment