Saturday, January 2, 2010

It Felt Right...

Before I go on...
HAPPY NEW YEAR...
WELCOME TO 2010
2 YEARS NEARER TO OUR DOOM
SO LIVE LIFE TO THE FULLEST
I was kidding about the 2 years part.. You know the 2012...hehe...
This post is to those Hypocrite and to People who shows off everything about themselves and those people who overdoes it.. I should know, I'm partly those kind of people... partially.. except for Hypocrite..Not really... You guys should look in the mirror before you say things, it might hurt your image..
Common give other people a break, you don't live up to your own words, what more expect us to follow.. this is a common issue everyday and people that boast, Shut the F up, we don't need to know your possesion..Please... Don't even BS about things you don't know or don't even own...
and that kinds of problem seem to be spreading..
I saw this one kid one day, has this really Chinese looking face and he has great english but no manners what so ever..
This kids looking about....what..erm... 8 or 10 yrs old, starts showing off to the kids or starts arguing with the kids...Which the kids are only about 4 to 6 yrs old.. I dunno.. let say the kid that is showing off is RB, so RB actually got mad at the kids for taking their toys back, same time taking the toys away from him, I have no clue what so ever happen, but I could tell RB wasn't to happy about it. So at first I didn't blame him for getting angry, but common dude, you are older, why do u want to pick fights with younger and smaller kids..
RB starts asking question that the kids can answer, fighting over Ben 10 toys, this was like
"How many Ben 10 toys you have?"
'How many Ben 10 the are?' The Kids said 1000, 100 and 10, RB answer,"Stupid, Ben 10 is only 1"....??????...Wth
Next
'What computer do you have?' OMG... I couldn't believe.. You expect 4 to 6 yr old to have computers of their own..
'What model is your laptop?'..'How much is your RAM?'... I was like common dude, be more mature a bit la... the kids asnwered with cute replies and with their innocent faces 'My daddy has 2 laptop' or ' I like Bomberman'...aww... but RB was like... "noooooo" or "no no no i ask.....' Ok I respect RB for knowing a lot of things but he was so rude and being kinda AH... the best part is the last part, before RB storm away...
My dad earn 3 million a year, I owned 30 laptops... Me and Chico(younger bro) started laughing, Chico really wanted to kick the boys head... If you guys were there, Man oh Man, it was hilarious, irratating and ridiculous. Please.. That was one of the worst case of attempting to show off your possesion, with all those funny statement, what more to lil kids, who doesn't really care.. Give them a gameboy or a psp or even a toy, their happy...
Hypocrite.. I want to keep this short..............................
Before you say anything, anything at all regarding an action of a person, a habit or a problem with a person..
Please go an purchase a mirror and look at yourself
or better yet, Shut the F up..
I really get annoyed with people, lecturing or scolding me or even talking about others problem with things while you have the similiar problem..MAn ticks me off...

Ok I might went off my title a bit, actually this post is for those...
erm.. let me just say it... I don't care if anyone reads it or understand it..
It Felt right... That's all I wanna say... It felt right...

Oh yeah today, well actually on the 1st of Jan, I was able to start off the year with a good deed, I had to help this car to get back on the road because one of it's front tyre went into a hole, parit or drain, making the back tyre not touch the surface of the road and lift the car's back.. So picture a see-saw getting more leverage onto the right side and the left side is completely lifted in the air. Well same things, except for the front the bumper the right side, while the back bumper was the left side..
Me and the Uncles tried to help the poor woman that parked her car that way, get out of that mess.
so I asked 2 ladies to get into the back of the car while i stand on the back bunmper and started putting all my weight, I thought it was kinda waste of time, because I'm quite light. We had a lot of attempts, the one I'm mentioning now, is the last and successful attempt. So they got in, I got on top of the back bumper and the uncles started to lift the car from the front..
On the count of 3...1....2.....3...
the car was reversing,
the uncles lifted with all their strenght, I would love to help, but I was kinda weak....
I jumped around like a fool, trying to put weight onto the back of the car..
The Ladies was sitting quietly in the car...
Heeve...Hoe....Heeve..Hoe...
Tadaa!!
It made it onto the tar..
To me it was a nice way to start off my year..
A fun Good Deed..

~Goodnite~

No comments:

Post a Comment