Monday, January 25, 2010

Dramatic Week

I can't believe it. Tokio Hotel beats Black Eyed Peas in the BEst INternational Group..Lol... USA loss to the GErman..hehe..  The France Top Music Awards even Mistakenly gave Katy Perry the Best International song, it was suppose to go to RIhanna.. Man what an unorganise Award.. Embarassing..
Well now, that's said and done. Hello People, I'm back, Don know what to talk about, I don really read a lot, so it's hard for me to keep updated with the news, i rather listen to people and share their opinion with. However, my blog is here to also give people awareness and for your F.Y.I.

Sometimes I really don know What to Blog... RIght Now I live my life with Routines, nothing exciting happen. Generally, I exercise, do errands, send people everywhere and play game.. I try to go out with my friends as much as possible.

Sadam is attacking yet again...!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I met so many of my old friends last week, all of them from Matric in Labuan. I was glad, be more glad if I saw Yvette.. =P... I think I have watch so many movies, I'm kinda fade up of going to the movies.

ERm.. I really don know what to talk about now because it just so happen all the pictures that I have taken since I was form 1 up til form 5, my graduation, is all gone. EVERYTHING IS GONE. I don where it is anymore, I don know if Ciko or Jun can retrieve it, all I know is, that I am really Damn F**king Unhappy...
I'm not being Emo about this, all those pics were important to me, cause I took it, I took it...

Today are just one of those days right?
~Piss Off~
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment