Monday, January 18, 2010

Finding a University is HARD...

Well I went to KL, went back to Taylor's College, got my documents went to the placement centre to find out, to apply for 2 universities in Australia: Curtin(Perth) and RMIT(Melbourne).. I did come back to apply for taylor's also but I wasn't up to their requirement, so they suggest they'll appeal or bridging course..Lol...
BEside that, it was great to be back in KL and see all my good friends, but not everyone. My parents were very understanding and kind enough to treat myself during those 3 days. Although I think they were being very linear with me because I think They were guilty about me being alone cause all my friends couldn't meet me when I'm free while my parents with my uncles and my mum's younger sis with her husband went off to enjoy themselves. Well I didn't blame them, sometimes I like being alone, peaceful but there is a point where I get quite lonely. =P.... I was OK, still meet Selan, Brandon, Suresh and Mr.James Loo. I even had to chance to try 5 different cocktails in one night.. Not one of my finest moments, because I vomited but one of the memorable..hehe... B52...AK47...Long Island... SEx On the Beach and Bloody MAry... EVerything was awesome, just wish I had my E3 classmates with me during that time..
I did go back to AC(Asia Cafe), ate with Karl, Yue Zhi and Avi(Surprise Surprise)... CAlvin was the one that surprise me the most.. He came all the way from Singapore earlier than plan just to meet me before I left the day after.. Touched... WEng Jun Met me when I was totally piss(drunk), He came to the hotel about 2am and went back at 4am, couldn't recall the moment because I was quite tired and sleepy, not to mention drunk. I manage to even play pool with Suresh and his friend, also name, Calvin, surprise I manage to beat these players who entered in tournaments..AWESOME!!!!...
Bought things for myself also and bla bla blah... The rest are quite boring..hehe...
I hope to come back to KL soon..

ME enjoying my long island and my fav game: Pool


Yue Zhi and Calvin
Great Friends...Sheesha...


I ask myself when Am i going back there?
DAMN....

After Coming back from KL, I decided to take it easy and On Sunday, I wanted to take out my beloved friends, Natalie, Elina and Melissa.
WEnt out to catch up and chat and Even brought them to the movies,


Yeah this was the movie..
Ok, although it got low ratings, but I find the movie quite entertaining,
cute and quite funny.
I even got the oppurtunity to meet up with Mark Ryan,
Man he's skinny now, before he was quite chubby..Not bad now..
Afterwards, I brought them to my home,
Drank wine with them..Lil only bha..
Also thought them "sorry sorry" and "wedding dress" dance
Don't think they have time to learn,
cause their exam is coming up.
It was fun night..
They drove themselves home with my car. Was kinda nervous with Elina and natalie pretty smooth.
Well they're Girls..hehe..
Here are some funny photos


hehe.. learning sorry sorry.. These girls are one of the most energetic bunch of friends
I have come across
They never change
just mature...=P


Hehe.. took pictures with my car..
Trying to look sexy... Mission failed..
Well except they make the car look good..
Oh man, Now I wish I was the car...


Like this pic...hehe.. But it looks like I'm kinda pointing and one of her..hehe
Well still cute though.

I miss her.. Yvette I mean of course.
Everything is fine..
She's working now, as a teacher, just part time..
I bet she's a sleep now, (7.31pm), cause she didn't reply, she mention she was very tired.
Hmm.. When will I see her?
Well only HE knows...

Ok Got to get back to work.
I'm writing a drama script on my own..
Difficult is the word to best describe my situation.
Although I'm very excited to finish it.
GTG


~Iniibig Kita~
Tumodo Nou

No comments:

Post a Comment