Monday, January 4, 2010

I'm stucked at the Intersection, in the junction.. Where should I go?

So I'm caught in a Jam... Before la.. hehe.. I was stuck with choosing with these career: Mechanical Engineer, Architecture or Quantity Surveying. First, I wanted to go into Mechanical engineer, so that means the Taylor's college intake will be in September, it is actually a suited course for me. However the other day, My dad introduce me to these 2 uncle, one is an Architect and the other is a QS. After talking to them, and I think they were trying to convince to go into their career. I might add they both are wealthy, stinky rich.. One of them owned a Camry Toyota..Walau.. But i wasn't considering Architecture. QS although sound very suited for me. Luckily, Taylor's College offer a QS course. However again, one thing they had agree upon was advicing me to study abroad.......
........(silence).....erm.......mmmmmm..... This could be one of the hardest decision I have to make and I must decide fast, swiftly and I must not regret anything...
......................................................
...........................................
...This is so hard.... Well except I have lil time.. I really have to think about...
I already made up my mine to study QS but.......
question now is where?........
...so many things I have to consider...
Let's leave it at there....


Just so all of u know.. this was the exact car..
Freaking awesome..

Well today in the news, they finally allowed the Catholic to use the word 'A***H', every week in their publication. Even Najib told the Muslim to not feel offended or the threaten, but I just have to say this good. For me treat it like some kind of small truce..

Moving on, BONO wants the people of the world to control the internet downloading of music and movies as it actually bring harm to the creator of the products... All i can say is, if it's free, who wouldn't want it.. I'm just saying.... He's asking a to give symphaty, well its kinda hard when we love music and movie so much, until we want it to be free..

Well that's all for me, don't really feel like making a long post but maybe some of you could help with my problem regarding my QS course... If you are wondering what's QS.. Well they actually work together with civil and architecture.. Let say QS help to simplify the design of an architect and they help the client purchase their building within their budget, so that's where QS help the architect to minimize his idea.. in a way la... QS estimate the value, cost of everything in a household...
So QS seem pretty cool for me, you have to do research and know a lot things, and I mean pick up the idea of a civil, architect and so on, understand their jobs....etc...

well I'm done, so tired from the exercise for my muscle abs and driving range..
My dad gave me a challenge to build up my abs within a month, and let see who get it faster... If I get it first, I win something, anything.. So have to work hard..

~Ciao~

No comments:

Post a Comment