Thursday, January 7, 2010

How come when The Dream get to the climax, we have to wake up???

Man, I had an awesome dream, I think I could remember everything...
The First dream I had before I woke up at 6am, was a good dream, I forgot what was it about? Girl, explosion and Cow.. Kidding.. Not sure..
I said I had a first dream, because I almost fell off my bed, so I woke up realizing that my bros just went to school and It was still early so I said 6am.
So still being tired, I continued my sleep and that's where it started...
I open my eyes(In my dream la), to see we having truce with the african, Malaysia and Africa discussing peace.. BUt afterwards everything went wrong... I have know idea what happen.. The leaders slap each other, and then we started the war by shooting at them... Next scene, Malaysia was trying to save their family, sending them to the SAFE HOUSE, the biggest one ever.. I was trying to find my girlfriend... I think I had a girlfriend in the dream, I ask around, a lot of familiar faces, somehow, my lil cousin was in it.
Then, I look at the TV screen, to find out the whole world is against Malaysia.. I was like WTF!!!!!!..... Then, I had to get ready for WAR, so I walked around my house to gather my weapon, a baseball bat, a Bow, Arrows, Pipe and I have no idea why I wasn't getting any guns, it was my instinct in my dream...
Finding the weapon took a lot of time in my dream.. Then somehow called me, "JJ let's do this!"...
I think I felt nervous but ever ready to go...
For some reason, everyone wasn't using a gun, bow and arrow were our range weapon..
Man... IN the middle of this epic war, I was like " This is so Cool"
And Then.................

My Phone Rang..............Lol............. Well Vibrate...
My mum was calling me " It's late already son, wake up"..... it was almost 12pm.. Damn...
When I finally hung up, I couldn't sleep and I wasn't able to go to war...Aiyo!!!!!

Shit la.....

Well afterwards, I went to do my errands and convince my Best Friend, Erwin, to tagged along, I think he only tagged along because I said we would go to KK and coincidently his girlfriend was there.. Lol...
Nothing exciting happen today... But Erwin.. We're even.. I drove you around already, k?...hehe...

Australia... Have you guys read the news?.. Aussie are not a really big fan of Indians... An Indian Student murdered someone... Australia condemns INdian Murder.. Did you know that?..Lol...

I'm not bored at home.. But i want to do something else than staying at home..
Erm....... ...
~Bye~

No comments:

Post a Comment