Thursday, December 31, 2009

Another Miracle.........

A quote from my dad.. Those are the words that came out of his mouth when I told him about my results..
Surprisingly he took it well... Lol... Couldn't believe it, but I didn't feel that great.. Maybe relief only la..
So here it goes..
I only got 64.66.. Sorry I had mistaken it for 64.66 to others...
So my dream of going to Civil or Structural engineering or Aussie has been crush..
But there is always a Silver Lining, I might study in KL, reunited with my E3 classmates. Hopefully I'll be able to live with Soon, rent our own place, we are trying to look for others.
So there is my result, I might consider going into Architecture, Quantity Surveyor or Mechanical Engineering.. See where life takes me.. Time for Miracles..hehe...
Ok Actually this post is going to be a a Tribute to my E3 Best Friend but before I start.....
I just wanted to make a list of What meat have I already eaten...
-Pork(Obviously)
-Chicken..duh
-Duck... Common
-Frog..hehe... taste like Chicken
-Bats... nice also that
-Dog..Didn't expect that did u...
-Crocodile.. Just recent.. taste like Pork actually
-Cow... I think all parts I have tried
-Lamb...

This post is something I wanna say to my E3 friends. I decided not to make a tribute to them just yet because I'm going back to KL to study, hopefully I'll meet up with all of them. Cause of my low TER, I only can study within Malaysia, well, that's what u get JJ for being easy going..hehe..
I don't really care, I'm going to be reunited with The Jostle!!!!!!!!!!!Yahoo...
So I just wanna say to everyone I know.. Happy New Year.. 2009 might be my very year so far..hehe... Thx to everyone for giving me many memorable moments... Yvette I'm glad we're together...
And just a lil msg to everyone... Personality always beat Looks...hahaha...
Oh yeah, I wanted to share this news to the people a long time ago.. I just found out people nowadays are so lazy especially Fisherman, they actually use bomb to catch fish, and yes this is illegal.. Man what kind of world do we live in..Lol...
And yesterday, I thought Yue Zhi was lame..hahaha... No offense dude...
Me and My friend, Elol, was talking outside of a wedding in Tanjung Aru, suddenly, this gang of teen were making monkey noises, Tourists... Then this tall, blonde guy came up to me and said "Excuse me" with his Australian accent, "We are looking for a monkey that running about, if you find it, please give the monkey to the receptionist"..Lol...Lame.. They should learn that when You cry Wolf...ahhh.. you guys know that already.. Just wait la one day when you reallt lost a monkey... No one will help..hahaha..
okla I'm out... I continue to Blog cause I enjoy telling my life.. i just hope I have some readers out there..hehe... Thx to my readers, don worry I continue to read your blog as well..
New Year is Ending.... So anything you guys wanna do? You should do it.. 2010 is coming..2012 is near..hahaha... Remember Live like You're dying..lol.. That's a good song.. Inspirational..
Thx again to Everyone
Family, Friends, 5A, E3 and Yvette
See you guys next year....
~HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~

No comments:

Post a Comment