Wednesday, January 13, 2010

BLOCK LETTERS!!!!!!!!ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Another Attack!???.. When is this going to stop? 8th churches.. A Sikh Temple.. This si getting out of hand.. Before We all know it.. Malaysia will repeat the history of 13 MAy... I really hope that will not happen...

On the other.. I just got my documents today from Taylor's and went to the placement centre.. I bumped into Jeric and David; they were trying to sell their books and calculator... Skipping the lil details, more to the big picture... Karl and Yue Zhi accompany me to the placement centre. They told me I was only qualified to enter RMIT, Melbourne or Curtin, Perth, I really don know IF i'm good enough? I just hope I will be able to continue my studies, and try harder next time.. My last resort is private colleges here in Malaysia, Taylor's, HELP, Sunway university.. and etc.. I feel relieve to finally register but now I feel nervous...ahh.. Gotta to relax...phew... Man filling the form wasn't easy, kept forgetting block letters..DAMN...

Well afterwards, Me, karl and U Z went out for lunch to AC... I kinda miss that place, for it's food, cybercafe and pool... It was a nice place to hang, many memorable memories.. I just wish more of us were there.. We did meet JIn, but I would prefer to have Avi, Calvin, Soon, Kar yee and David YY...WEng Jun and Yuan Ming is planning to meet me later.. I dunno la.. I just want to stop thinking... I just wanna hang with my friends, simple as that... Ming wants to bring me to MOS, a popular club, that has been raided a few times.. Oh yeah, I keep forgetting to call Myra, to tell about the drama story, wonder how did thhe audition go..erm... Hope they cast a few good men.. seriously...

I not sure what am I going to do now?... I have already register, I'll keep register for other university and finish the drama that my girlfriend, Yvette, recommended.. It's a sweet drama, predictable.. The main character, the girl is very innocence, the guy is quite aggresive with her, I know how it will end, I just wanna know how will they get there..hehe... Feel like a girl for talking about a drama... I watch when I'm free like now.. Parents left me in the hotel room alone, they went somewhere, where I'm not allowed to..yet.. though..hehe... Well I told them it's fine anyway, I don like being a burden sometimes..

But I miss her, Yvette I mean... She surprising every where I turn.. How lucky am I to met a girl like her.. Nice, sweet, kind and friendly.. and of course more... Hopefully I'll be able to meet her soon.. Hopefully the mother and sis woulod choose to go to KK.. pls pls pls...hehe.. not that desperate or anything.. wudn't spending my CHinese new year with her... Oh yeah.. My dad is planning to make an open house, not sure when.. Well Goin to continue doing my thing, finish the drama and finish reading the book that my dad gave me.. Jeffrey Archer, interesting writer...
Well what picture shud i post.. oh yeah...


Peaceful picture..isn't it...


Nice place, this was the beach I brought her too...
Beaches like are hard to find..
Picnics, parties, romantic setting, whatever..
because


This pic was taken when i was looking up,
I held my head high, coz I'm proud to be a SAbahan..
Beaches like this are one of the few reasons,
Why Sabah is beautiful...

~Peace OUT~

No comments:

Post a Comment