Friday, February 19, 2010

I'm making the BEST of it, although it is already the BEST

Hi Guys.. Happy Chinese New Year, Happy Valentine's day...
Hmm.. I want to write a lot of things actually, but I'm not quite sure how to express it properly and clearly.
Let's see, if we turn back time since the last time I posted something, what have I been doing since then???
Well, I've been playing COD a lot recently, I'm spreading the disease and my friends genuinely enjoy playing the game, although before they would say they don't enjoy because it makes them dizzy and everything. I'm actually the KING here, I found a few competitors but none can compare to Uz, Calvin, Soon, Avi and KArl. I still think about E3 now and then, I have to say they really left their mark on my life. I really do miss college and the assignments, because E3, we were never doing the task alone, although it was an individual task, I had a lot of help and I'm thankful to everyone of them til this day, I wish them luck with their studies and hopefully we'll meet in the future.

After College ain't so great, well to be honest, it feels like a routine now to me, I wake up everyday and I have a difficult time choosing what to do. I have my daily errands to do and task given to me by my parents, but I really don't do much. I have tried reading and news, I tried, slowly that routine faded because I had so much to handle. 1 thing that hasn't faded is exercise, physically, I mean I go to my ex High School to join the football team with their training, I want to keep fit, I want to lose the belly I have gained and furthermore, I have been consistent with my exercise at home. With my Freetime now, one of my priorities now is my appearance for now, I'm trying to keep my face clean, especially of pimples and well, I want to grow some muscles. I still stand with appearance is not everything. Something I look forward to everyday is THE REPLY, I'm waiting for e-mails from the UK University I have applied to. I realy don know what to expect, I'm really excited to study but I'm really nervous about studying in UK, come on, You can't blame a guy for being afraid. I want a good life, to get that, I must go through a hard life first. Aiyo.. I wish everything would be easy, but that would also mean wanting too much, you just gotta earn it..DAMN.. So yeah UK, still waiting over here. I have kinda stop touching my PS2 already, my old bad habits is also slowly fading and that's good but also bad because I really don't know what to do now. FACEBOOK..Lol... nothing else to do.. I don't even want to play the games in FB, I'm not that bored...yet...Hmmm... Watching movies, well I haven't been watching many recently, so so. I try to go out everyday with my friends, but I think it's kinda frustrating for my parents to see me go out every night. I'm 19 already, sooner or later, they know they have to accept it slowly, they're really supporting. My parents are afraid that I'll vegetate, especially after knowing the intake of my course in UK is in September, so Yeah, still far away from that date. UK is also still an IF, IF I don't go to UK, I don't mind settling in Taylor's College which their intake is in July, but I have to take an extra course due to my results. The chances of me going to UK is not like a 50-50 situation, more like 70-30 situation, the 70 is me not going to UK, all I can say is not high expectations. =)



YES, I GAMBLE but It's not a bad habit, the only bad habit part is I get caught up and I lost all my rationality, I can't stay calm, gambling is almost like adrenaline to me. But I promise someone that it won't eat me up. The Name of The Game I usually play is call Lap Lap Fu or Pia Pia Fu or better yet for everyone's understanding, you can call it Chinese Poker, I think. I lost quite a lot of money but I'm happy to not lose it to strangers, I never knew how grateful I am to have friends who are caring and considerate and we don't take it seriously, it just for FUN. When you gamble, prepare to lose, and with money prepare to give it away. That's it with gambling.

Chinese New Year, like every year, I always look forward to the ang pau $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$..Ka Ching.. and of course the food and the people.  This year CNY was pretty good, I am not done yet but so far so good. I spend my time in a small town called Kuala Penyu, quite close to the beach and far from my hometown, but I was very surprise that the town surprise me, cause the trip that I thought would be boring actually was kinda fun, I'm no city boy nor a village boy, I like enjoy everything, try anything, and live like your dying. However, I have to say this CNY, I have been very tired, what all with my brother's birthday celebration and class reunion party that I had to contribute because I volunteer. Not to mention just recently attending my close friend's birthday party in one of the most expensive clubs here in KK, The WHite Room. I really enjoyed at first, afterwards everything went downhill because I miss her too much and at the end of the night, I just got really angry at a certain someone who didn't really think straight before deciding to take action of just playing around what might have been very serious or worst, fatal.

Ok enough with that night, GooD news on TV for me is that one of my favourite drama is back on, HEROES and something I fell in love with beside her...hehe... is GLEE.

 This GLEE drama is so unique, so different and the music it offer is just mesmerizing, I can't get the songs out of my head. Although it offers the same normal problems it faces in daily lives or teen conflicts usually is presented in other teen dramas- OC, one tree hill or 90210. Glee is also a comedy and yeah it is funny, I recommend you keep up with the series or START WATCHING IT. Except understanding that drama is better than HEROES. Personally, I enjoy watching HEROES, because of its complexity and darkness and superhuman powers of course. GLEE and HEROES are totally different things and I love them both.

Other things I wanna let out but short and simple and straight forward

I hope I'll get the chance to go to LAbuan again........

I hate driving now, I don't enjoy it anymore, coming in and out of the house...

I miss her.... I'm afraid... It's painful... I really like her.... Every moment together.. Treasure it all, that's what I'll do... Treasure it all and hold on... hold on... Keeping holding on...

EMBARRASSMENT

Making a fool out of yourself is fine, either on purpose or accidental, just don't regret it, don't think about what happen or what you chose to do. Those moments are just one of those moments you have to become stronger, test your confidence, your tolerance, the thickness of your skin =P, the skill to recover and the skill to accept things. Example, out of stupidity, I suddenly just dance in front of a mirror in my uncle's open house, a party full of people, and I was alone in the room but doesn't mean others wouldn't be able to witness my dance moves. Honestly, I was aware of them and I Don't know i was trying to impress or just killing the boredom in the house. I really don know where I stand with my friends, Am I Cool? AM I a Nerd? Am I a Loser? Am I an Embarrassment? AM I a used person?
All I know is that I'm being myself, I am very versatile and I'm quite random and I'm all over the place and If I have to be serious, I can and I will.. Lol...jajajajajajajaja....

Oh Yeah I love dancing, it a way for me to release some stress that I have been quite lately.

So now it's time for me to upload my pics...



My friends in the White Room
I haven't been to a club for quite sometime
I enjoyed myself that night.


This pic speaks to me in a way
I have a lot to look forward.
Sky is the limit
A lot of empty pages that I'll fill
Peaceful


Hmmmm.....
Mi Amor

P/s: I learned that blog is not to really express yourself personally or emotionally, well not that deep, that's all, even in your own blog, there are boundaries. We have to be a lil Mysterious.
All I can say is that a Blog is not a diary.
~KoNichiWA~

No comments:

Post a Comment