Sunday, October 18, 2009

Don bull la!! =)

OMG... Liverpool lost 1- zero to sunderland.. Sob.. Don't worry, this is just a setback, They'll bounce back, like they'll always do. I believe in them, just like the time Liverpool against Ac Milan.. What a comeback.. Ok Don't want to give a flashback.. Let's move..
Before that..
Haha... Chelsea
You suck MAnU( just for Yuan Ming, Karl and Jeric)
Ouch.. Arsenal.. what a fluke( Calvin and Kar Yee)
Well, the weekend is over.. sucks... but did some great stuff since thursday night..
To Karl and Calvin, Your blogs are the BEST... Thanks for the things you said.. Ok, enough crying JJ.. Ok JJ I'll stop... SO!! What's on the blog today???.. Erm.. Well... I wanted to talk about a but of relationship, things to do after Finals blog can wait til next time..

So let's begin...
THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A PERFECT RELATIONSHIP... NO MATTER WHAT PEOPLE SAY.. IT'S BULL. Do you really believe in those stuffs? Then, you should look at the mirror and tell me if you see a naive child. Ok, I never said relationship can't last, I believe in love, destiny and lust.. Oh, I mean especially LUST.. Yeah I said(My mum knows I have a blog).... However, I have a theory on this relatioship, if a couple tend to turn off and on their relationship, it will last, if both work hard to make it work though. However(again), if it's one sided who kept saying let's take a break and the other disagree, I think one of the couple is being played.. So try to realize that soon before it really hurts. Hey! If you broke up with anyone and don't see them in a long time and somehow meet them in the future and become a couple again, that's what I call___DESTINY___ Got that? Write that down... But this statements are all based on my observation and theory. So it's not fact( No... duh!!). Just an advice from JJ.

Avi: Finish??...(Sarcastic voice)

Okok.. almost there..

Avi:Seven!!

Haha=)... Seriously, today(sunday) was ok.. Tried to study and i did but kinda tired because I went to church with calvin and Ms.Lucia(Spec Maths teacher) this morning.. Woke Up early on a sunday. hey church was cool, nice mas and a lot of pretty girls.. After that went to starbucks and just chill, play chess with calvin and soon, and study physics.. By the way, I think I'm wuite ready for physics exam (So bring it on!!).. Saturday was also cool, studied in starbucks alone, it was ok and a very comfortable place for me to study(but at that time i wasn't tired, unlike sunday) Friday.. Practice a bit of Super Junior- Sorry Sorry with Louis(Wong Tiong Hong) and studied maths at night. Nothing much happen but it's about those lil moments with your friends that matters, a lil joke that all of us laugh at and i won go into detail on those topic unless it's really priceless of you know what I Mean..
So that's it for today.. Sorry no pictures today, Quite tired, wanna sleep!!
Oh yeah Yuan MINg owes me a pictures of his 16 year old cousin from Germany..haha..=)

~Goodnight everyone~

No comments:

Post a Comment