Wednesday, October 14, 2009

~Tada~.. I finally did it_ Welcome everyone to JJ a.k.a Style's BloG!!!!


Wow... after 1 year, i finally did what i wanted to do. So yeah, HELLO!!! JJ here, a.k.a Style, Mr.lonely, Bonehead, PLayar, F**kFAce, Class Clown, lazy ass and blah blah blah... I thank my friends and family for giving me that name. Alrite, so as u can see I'm starting my own blog, not because I'm bored or nothing else to do, but it is for ME!!!! I like coming up with stories and expressing myself. So I'm guessing most bloggers will agree with me... Ok enough about the reason.


TIme for the reason for my title... Let's see, Why that title? Why the name of my blogspot? Well, the way I think about life is just that... so many decisions, options, paths and etc... and it will never end.... Damn regrets is obviously referring to never regret ur decision.... So there simple and short.. Decision time will depend on you if u think it's rite or wrong.. SO don let other ppl tell u it's rite or wrong... JUST be sure u FEEL RITE!!!


SO this is how it goes, I'm goin to start my blog will old pictures, stories, poem and so on... And Some old stories will be brought up relating to new happenings. So this blog also allow u, to know more about me. I'm open for any comment, but don be surprise if i don ask for it, k haters???hehe. kidding. So glad to be here, it's late, my finals are near (SAM programme), can't believe the timing... Hope u enjoyed my first post, if u didn't there will be more and hopefully better..


HEY!!! If i get any spelling wrong or wrong grammar turn up in my posts and shit... WEll shit happens and I oblige u to laugh at it. I know i will...hehe....i mean...haha.... sounding crazy>>>>i know<<<<<>

1 comment:

  1. I'm the 1st to follow your blog :) remember to follow mine too! anyway, hope to know you better through this.

    ReplyDelete