Wednesday, October 14, 2009

"leave me alone"=).. Seriously, don worry.


Hey, so i think, i just think some of my friends are worried about me a lil too much. It'S like if i jkept quiet for a while or they assume i'm sad or being a emo, there's something wrong.. can i repeat myself?? I"M FINE!!! Common la, finals coming near, other things, don need to bug me about it.
And Karl keeps making fun of me about *that girl*, well he cud be rite, but it's not goin anywhere, k?.. I'll try when i get the chance to OK>? KARL?..

Alright, finally that's all out.. time to get back to business. Ok I'm goin to post an old poem I have and wrote it a long time ago for a certain girl. I just kept for good memories to remind myself to be stronger and more confident approaching girls. So yeah here's chapter 1 and 2.. Hopefully someday i can start on my chapter 3.. enjoy..



Starts with a hand shake, to a hug, then to a kiss. :
CHAPTER 1
At the age of 16,
I was a wild teen,
 looking to only have fun,
and never regret things i have done,
but one night I felt so alived,
when I saw this girl arrived,
She looks beautiful tonight,
I said to myself,
“Make sure you act right&”
 Make a good impression
, Don&’t act like a singing sensation?
Walk up to her, shake her hand and say these words,
Say it like a hummingbird,
 &“Hey, how are you?”
And hope she answer you, with “I’m fine, how about you?”
 Now you’ve got it, just go with the flow,
 But don’t go too fast, take it nice and slow.
All night we chat and go on,
About her and me and so on,
But when it was late at night,
It was time to say goodnight,
We both wave goodbye,
But at that night, we felt alive,
Because we both knew we made a friend,
At that wasn't THE END

The HUG.... : Chapter 2
 Every night we call each other,
Just to hear what’s going on with one another,
We laugh about our embarrassment,
 And have to hide in our basement,
 And now at school we even walk and talk together,
Thanks to my mother,
Cause she move me to a new school,
I jump with joy like a fool,
When I heard the news,
I celebrated with my mum's famous stew,


I’m her hero One night,
 without no clue,
 She ran to my house looking blue,
Sad and crying with tears,
I gave her my ears,
She told me she argue with her father,
So I said “don’t bother”, “
I’m here, so don worry,
I held her firmly.
 Then, I gently wipe hers tear,
She hugs me as if I was a bear,
So I put my arms around her to reply,
 It was warm and I slowly-,
 Told her I will always be here for you,
 This was true,
I felt something,
Like a beginning of something…. GREAT

So hehe... yeah.. i post some MANLY stuff later on.. SEE YA

No comments:

Post a Comment