Sunday, October 25, 2009

It's not farewell yet guys. Don you dare leave yet until the final day

First day i stepped into class, I thought about the chances of my group getting the number of girls and oh yeah the number of cool guys. Looking at all the guys that came into class was fine but only seeing 3 girls(actually 2) came into the class the first day was depressing and i was a bit dissapointed. Everyone look so quiet, nervous, tired, lazy and etc. Up until the LAST DAY of the SAM programme, I have made a conclusion... E3, the class I am proud of, I was part of, grateful for, honoured to be a student in that group, rocks the whole F-ing world. The Last day was quite sad, cause we were saying farewell to all our teachers. Unfortunately, Mrs. Lucia wasn't there, but we do plan to visit after the FINALS( which is very close now). Last Day, rock so hard that even a boulder won be able to break the hardness of the enjoyment of our day. Everyone was so cooperative about wearing the Taylor's Shirt on the last day, using the a different hairstyle just for the occassion. MY GOD.. Everyone looks so cool and we all just went wild on that day..I think the teachers didn't really care how wild were we but actually they were sad else well to see us leave them. Some were even surprise about our gifts to them, the look on their faces.....wow....priceless baby.... I respect all the teachers that taught E3, but most of all Mr. James and Mr. Yap. Both very inspirational and the one of the BEST teachers i ever met. THANK YOU LECTURERS, for putting up, tolerating us and guiding us. You have done so much for us, we will pay you back by doing you proud in the FINALS.
THANK YOU MR. JAMES
THANK YOU MR. YAP
THANKS DR.SANTHA
THANKS MRS. LUCIA
THANKS MRS. ISABEL

Ok, just going off topic for a while, the ambush on the Avi, Yue zhi, Harry and Pou was so damn funny, especially when they screaam like lil girls.. AGAIN...pricless. AND WENG JUN, you sleep like a damn LOG... My GOd, THE HARDEST Sleeper i ever met, i don know how ur mum does it.. Aiyo I should really take my shower now... HEY! Liverpool will beat ManU, just like Napolean conquered the GErman or The British( i don know, I'm not a history teacher) or like Calvin rose up from the dead to destroy Yue Zhi in a fifa 07 football match, 3 down to beat him 3-4..AMAZING...

Before i leave here are some pictures for you to ponder...

MR JAMES, it was an honour to be taught by a Great teacher.
Just like you are not going to forget my name,
I shall nvr forget ur ringtone and YOU, Mr. James.
You come to our class, nothing but your mind to teach us
seriously, how do you store so much things in your head??
But seriously, I salute you and MJ is proud to have a fan like you.



I kinda love this pic, makes me and Karl look like rockstars.
DAMN WE LOOK GOOD..haha
We're single and hot..
Seriously, Karl is an awesome guy.
ONE OF A KIND.



HERE is anothe one of my new best friend
Mr.Yap
I have never met a teacher like this,
so discrete, slumber and just plain cool
to open up to us on the last day was touching
I thought he was going to cry when we gave him his gift.
I love this dude
His story was so inspiring, tragedic, so hard to take but still
was so good to hear, the things he had gone through
My respect for him has just sky rocketed higher than ever
E3 was honoured to have a Physics teacher like you.
THX!!!



Now this pictures is for another blog later on.. I'm not done yet.
This post was a tribute to the teachers. E3, my fellow friends, your BLOG POST will come soon enough
Now just think about the moments we shared in SAM programme and ponder on the memories
we had with the teachers
and now treasure it all
lock it into your heart but save some room for some more at the finals and after thee finals
cause it ain't over til I say it's over.

Miss Isabel, thanks for making a better student, you tried and i shall try too.
Mrs. Lucia, the most nicest, kindest, innocent teacher i ever met, I hope your child will grow up to have a heart of GOLD just like you
Dr.Santha, I know you hated us at the start but now, Just admit it, you love us and can't stand to leave us.
Thx for giving us ur smile and ur laughter and thx for joining in, in our fun like insulting Avi. I will make my English better than ever.
Oh yeah about the Firsy day thing.. I might not have gotten a lot of girls studying in my group
But I have receive something better, a group of people that are awesome and not cool, but freezing cool..haha
DAMN REGRETS!! None at all...

P/s: please check out this video of my dearest Friend, ELINA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGbKC5ILh4Y


2 more things, Karl house is f-ing dangerous Bombs and Ghosts.. If you wanna go to his place, please have insurance and be brave for all of us.

~Signing out, CIAO~

No comments:

Post a Comment