Saturday, October 17, 2009

Feelings, emotions and blah blah, I wanna Let out =P

DR SANTHA.. I'm sorry I embarass you but you should be more careful
YOU ALMOST KILLED ME!!!

The horror, the horror. Thanks to Weng Jun, I was punished and had to seat in front with "GHOST HUNTER".. Damn it. I don know what's goin on with Weng Jun. I hope his not gay, he can't keep his hands off me. So "If u play with fire, you will get burn", I started threatening him to stop(Don worry Weng Jun, Ur still my good friend), then she saw me and put the blame on me. "IT WASN"T MY FAULT DR SANTHA!!!!", only if she could read my mind. So there I was in front of the class with GH. I wasn't doin anything wrong, just minding my own business and just focusing in class. THEN! There is was, the horror, it reveals itself out of nowhere...(I can describe and can't tell in detail because I respect this lecturer so I just keep it short). She was wearing a blouse and one of her button was open, u try to guess which one and the my eyes were burned, my stomach was swirling, I wanted to vomit. Now, here's the Best Part, she knew I saw it. Because of my bad habit of being a big mouth and impatient, I needed to tell somebody quick, so I went to my good old pal, Calvin. Unfortunately, she saw me and realize herself and was totally embarass. Ditto for me. Afterwards, everybody knew and started teasing me. DOn't worry, i can take the insult but try to imagine yourselves in my place... OMG... Ok I'm done with my first topic.
MOVING ON!!!

Why do you guys hate us??!!
Why are you so arrogant??!!
Why can't we get along??!!
Just because your smart, doesn't give you the right to be such jerks.

Common, I don know how come you hate my class, my beloved classmate(Well not all of them but still), What did we do to deserved such treatment? We wanted to play futsal with you guys and you say after finals, BULLSHIT. How come you guys are so smart but act stupid? please, don be cowards, come up to our face and just say it. I only have this " Don judge a book by its cover", we're nice guys(Well some of us, some are just as bad as you guys and just 1 is very dirty, you know who I'm talking about E3), give us a chance or are you just too intelligent to treat people with a lil respect. For smart people, you guys are rude, try to work on your communication, social skills or you'll just end up alone. If you guys got some good friends or a girlfriend, either you guys are nice, lucky or it was just destined for you to be smart and rude. I won't judge, only GOD can do that. So I hope you guys improve yourself and I know i did, and I will keep improving myself.
NEXT!!!

  STUPIDITY has a new meaning, and it is SOON ZHEN HAN
Man, I can't believe this dude is one of the top in my class. Ok I have to admit he is hard-working, seriously he works like a horse, and moreover, he is smart!! First time I saw this F**ker, typical chinese dude, but in time, I got to know him. I realize he is a dumb bastard, he prove me right for the 21th time. Today, at dinner time, as usual, it was me, soon, louis and Soon's friend( Don know his name, I can't really remember chinese name, sorry=P), so we were just chatting and Soon was busy with his phone, smsing Ke Xin( I spelled her name as Cursing before, Lol i know), then he did the most unusual thing. He was asking "Where's my phone?". Ok for a second there, i thought it was looking for his Sony Ericsson( My old phone, the I gave it to him). You this fella has 2 phone, one Sony and one Nokia. He was holding his Nokia phone and ask himself "Where's my phone?"(Chinese accent of coz). Afterwards, He just prove to me again, how big of a moron is this fella. He looked at his hand with his Nokia and then realize it was there. COMMON SOON!! How can you forget, in a spilt second when you talked to us, you forgot you were holding your phone?? OMG.. I could go all night or all day listing down things about Soon that makes him an idiot but I can also list down things why is he my Best Friend. I don wan to be Emo or anything but this is for you dude. THX, Finals are drawinf nearer and we have to prepare. Soon is the reason why I'm actually an average student in my class and I have to give me him some credit. Sure he had annoy me and irritated me a few times but it can't compare to the numerous times this guy has done things for me. He didn't follow us out last night and just blow some steam but he did accompany me to midvalley to do an errand for my dad and even went to the Fish Spa with me and although he wanted to study, he still agree to follow. So Soon stay the way you are, cause your a nice guy and Ke XIn is lucky to have you. One word of advice " STOP FALLING ASLEEP", man it gets embarassing to be with you sometimes. HAHAHA...
Finally.... to you Bro....

Hey cheer up Jun, everything will be fine and just move along whatever makes you happy and I'll be right there Jun, don worry.

So, that's it for this post, I'm not done yet. Here are some pics relating to some of the topics earlier.



ESL Class, this was the same day, that incident happen, don worry u can't see it but the whole point of this pic is look at Harry and Soon(the one in pink), they both are sleeping but always get good grades, believe that!!


Soon Zhen Han, the one that look stoopid...haha.. That guy that's trying to get the last drop of water is Sam, Soon's and my friend.


This is Weng Jun, He looks Japanese, doesn;t he. Well He was the cause of my mishalf but i don have nothing against this guy because he is a good friend. Good luck with your studies dude.

P/S: HEY!!! CHECK OUT AIDEN DAVIS ON YOUTUBE, HE IS RIDICULOUS. ONE OF THE BEST YOUNG DANCERS. HE IS SURELY GOING PLACES.

~PEACE OUT~

No comments:

Post a Comment