Thursday, December 10, 2009

I'm in ENGLAND!! Britain is damn cold!!Yahoo!!

This is a quick post i wanted to post. Actually I wanted to post something before I left but I didn't have time so now, after 15 hours on a plane.. 13 hours spend on a plane from KL to London..OMG.. We are here in the hotel. I wish I could tell u more details but i'm using a limited Wi-Fi thats about to go off in 14 mins.. Erm.. I wanted to post a lot of things, stuff for my E3 friends, and news that I found. I won't go back on my words. Aiyo so tired..I want to sleep.. It was a shaky start to the vacation when we had some problems after leaving the house.. Sorry can't go into details. Yvette.. You see.. You know.. DOn't be sad, enjoy your holidays,k ?.. WHere's Calvin and Karl? Surya? No checking blogs anymore.. Calvin haven't even updated his blog.
Oh yeah finish COD single player, now going to start on COD: modern warfare 2..hahaha... Now going to take my bath and hopefully I can't update on some few things.. I just finish watching the arsenal match, the uefa, against Olypi..blah..blah.. lost 1- 0.. Arsenal really need to get there game.. OK.. The stoke match was fine, but consistency dude...Chelsea is rock solid but how the F! did they lose to MAnC.. The Premier league is getting hot, I just wish Liverpool was part of the heat.. Hopefully they can pull off a miracle.
Ok some few things I want to mention.. Sex offenders are increasing these days.. Tiger Wood's Women that he had affair with, are hot!!! hahaha...
I have a question for everyone.. Am I sincere? Am I fake? Am I honest enough? Am I Lucky?...
Crap 5 mins left... have to go now...
~Good Morning~

No comments:

Post a Comment