Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Update: Freezing Happiness... DRunk...

Hi Guys, i'm in the mall now, I just want to update my blog and for anyone who cares, to know how is my trip going this far. Well I went to a lot of places: Eye of London, WHite Tower, Avatar WORLD!! Premiere and malls, shopping, and etc... I can go on on on but I just summarize everything... Did a lot of things. Drink. Meet relatives... Unfortunately watch the Liverpool match... so lucky it wasn't live... Respect to Arsenal.. The better team won.. On that note, I hope Rafael gets sack, that's all I'm saying, now where's Avi to defend him?...
England is awesome, but I can't say so much about the people, some are polite and kind hearted, some are just rude and agressive. SOme actually piss me off. Speaking about the people, girls here are alright, again some are hot, some are fat and some are OK....  Seriously, Asian women are still hotter...
Time is passing by so fast..
When I get back to Sabah, I have a lot of things I have to do and Want to do...
Aiyo, results are coming on the 18 or 19.. either way, I'm too far to get it or to contact Taylor's..Hope everything will work out for me.
I can't post any pictures right now...
And I have a lot of pictures to Share...#
Food here is delicious..service can be great and bad... FIsh and Chips, sauseges, chinese food and so on. Everything is definetely a new experience, a whole new world for me and my bros..
My relatives here are cool..some are even pretty hot.. wrong thing to say I know...
And If my bros and I are lucky, we might get a PS3...Yahoo...!!! Oh yeah, I'm top of the league for most points this week...Yahoo... So many things I have done, so many funny things has happen, I just can't recall.. Right now too busy... buying stuff, oh yeah went to the Madam Tousel... I dunno... a House of Wax.. Or.. Musuem of famous people of being wax...made them up about the name... I hope everyone else is enjoying their holidays.. Don know what to expect from my results, I know I can pass but still nervous... damn...  Arsenal Wish you luck on your race, CHelsea play hard and be sure to let MAnU take the title... ASton Villa is a great team... they might go places after this season...who knows...
That's it from me
Miss everyone
E3
5A
Diky
¬Aloha¬

No comments:

Post a Comment