Wednesday, December 2, 2009

A Father's decision in a life AND death situation.

I read in the news yesterday a Man, a father had to choose between his son or his wife. Here's the situation, a family in the car was just driving home, suddenly the cat skidded off the road, into a grassy bank and over a 10 metre cliff into a river, that was near their home. The father manage to escape first and had to decide to save which of his family member first. He had to decide fast or else he would lose both of his family members. So he grab a torch light from a man( I don't know how that happen, a lot of people must have gathered around the incident and came to see), afterwards he dive into the river, he heard his wife screaming, so that was it, he decided to save his wife first. He brought her up to the shore and wanted to save his son next. However, he thought it was too late, he couldn't see the car's tali light anymore and he had accepted the loss of his son and could not have done anything more. Futhermore, these parents actually have 3 childrens, 1 son and 2 daughters, so for the father's defense, he said he didn't want their daughters to be without their mother. Ok, here's my opinion, either way this either could be the worst situation you wanted to be in, wife or son. Common it's crazy, this is so unfair to the Dad, to me either way he save the mum or the son, I am just glad he save 1. But the thought of making this decision is really harsh and this is th type of decision you wouldn't wanted to regret. Well I hope that the family will live a long and happy life and regarding the son, I wish the family my sincere condolences.






OK now going off topic.
Last Night, I wanted to treat Chico and his friends a night out around town my way, showing them the nightlife of KK...haha... I brought them to watch movie, went around Kampung Air( full of prostitute) and they owe, so I ask them to play COD with me. As predicted none can match up to Soon's or Calvin's standard. I AM THE KING OF COD here until I can really find a challenger.
Alright back to the night out, so before we left to go and catch a movie, we played futsal with a team called 'Yakuza'  and that team was really fustrating, they didn't show up on time and they didn't pay enough of their share in their match. Afterwards, I had to send Chico's friend home, I didn't mind, what I mind was Bradley, man someday I'll kiss his ass for tricking me, damn far his house wei.
So back to the movies, the Ninja Assasin movie, it was ok, very predictable but the ninja stunts were cool and if you want to see bloody martial arts, these is the type of movie for you. However, regarding the diagolue, it was very weak. Rain's acting was simple, cool and cocky, his english was mediocre and below par. If I had to rate the movie out of 10, He earn a 4 for me.

Ok now back to the lil guys, they really had their fun, watch real hookers, but they were guys dressing as girls or woman. I didn;t know why, but they were really excited, really pumped up. I think one of them was arouse..haha... damn disgusting wei... Aiya, my dad just ask me to follow him to a pub..hehe..
I hope the lil guys last night enjoyed themselves and 1 of them  even said 'Don't go back to KL yet, stay longer'....hahaha... I knew they really enjoy themselves...
Aiyo I have to get ready to drink again..haha..
I come to realize, that my Sabahan friends will not read my blogs and only My friends from the peninsular will only read this. I will continue my blog cause it motivates me to read and stay updated..
That's it for me
~See you later Aligator~

No comments:

Post a Comment